Are you a technologist who is inspired to be a part of a rapidly growing company where you can help shape and scale the future? Are you passionate about pushing the boundaries of natural language processing?
Document Crunch is seeking a Machine Learning Engineer to join our amazing and tight-knit team. In this role, you will assess, analyze and organize data, execute tests, and optimize the learning process to help develop high-performance machine learning models. You’ll take part in the research and design of self-running software to automate predictive models, and use insights from prediction results and subject matter experts to further refine models.
Qualified candidates will be self-directed, have excellent written & oral communication skills , and share our passion to deliver products people love.
- ● Designing, developing, and researching Machine Learning systems, models, and architectures
- ● Analyzing, transforming, and converting data science prototypes into production ready code
- ● Searching and selecting appropriate data sets
- ● Writing code to ingest and process OCR’ed document data
- ● Training and retraining models as needed
- ● Performing data analysis and data processing to optimize model performance
- ● Visualizing data for deeper insights
- ● Verifying data quality and ensuring it via data cleaning
- ● Researching state-of-the-art machine learning algorithms and converting research papers into testable code
- ● BS/degree or equivalent experience
- ● Strong programming skills in Python and ML frameworks
- ● Strong foundation in Math and Statistics
- ● Ability to work with large data sets, identify patterns, and visualize distribution
- ● Creative problem solving skills
What it Takes to Be Awesome in This Role
- ● Comfortable working in a data-driven experiment focused engineering culture
Plus, we offer some great perks and benefits:
- ● Be close to the ground floor of an incredibly high growth business.
- ● Substantial internal growth opportunities and emphasis on personal development
- ● We foster an open-minded and collaborative work environment with a focus on results. We expect the best from our
- ● Team and let them schedule their day to accomplish their goals.
- ● Generous paid time off policy: crush your work, use whatever you want!
- ● Competitive medical, dental, and vision benefits.